Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Book of Interest



Of course, the cover caught my attention.  That's normally the first thing that attracts me to a book. Those that create and design book covers for Authors are true heros in their own right because the majority of the time, it's the cover that makes me take that first look inside. I'm going to take a moment here to include a link to a wonderful lady that I have seen create some amazing covers,   Laura Wright LaRoche. If you ever want to take a look at her inventory of stuff go to http://llpix.com/page19.html

And now back to the book above....I saw this marked down for a limited time and thought I would share. 

I downloaded it and I hope to review this book in the very near future :-)  I hope it does not disappoint!

I'm sharing the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors