Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bad Economy - Good Deals

I know that for a lot of people, myself included, have been hit strongly by the slow economy we have had for a while now. Gas prices and other prices jumping up haven't helped either. But why can't we enjoy our hobbies and not have to worry about wearing out our pockets? This is why you may see me list books that I find for free or on limited discounts quite a bit on our home page. This book may be a book that I find interesting and have bought myself for review or that another member has suggested. For that matter if anyone else sees one that's been marked down and looks like a wonderful summer read or a read suited for any season, please feel free to email bythecoverbookclub@gmail.com and I will advertise it on the site. I am going to try and show more links from Barnes and Noble for Nook as I do for Kindle. I'm just more familiar with the Kindle because that's what I use but I will make sure to do better by everyone and put a link for the other as well if the Title is carried by both! Sabrina Member and Operator of By The Cover Book Club Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors